Visit justification

If for labor questions you need a justification for health care received you should request to:

For  proof of  visit please contact the  Unit of Citizen Attention and/or the admissions unit , of the primary health care center or of the hospital. 

For proof of hospitalization please contact teh  Secretariat of the corresponding unit   of the Hospital Trueta.