There are different services that have associated cabinets where there do diagnostic tests to support the specialty. These tests are performed on an outpatient basis, although it may also be done during hospitalization. Is the specialist who asks for any of these tests.
If this is the case, you must bring your Individual healthcare card . When you arrive, you check it by the arrival control, ie, the card reader that is on the screen of admission. Please follow the preparation indicated by your doctor, who also you can see at the citation you received at home.
• Prik-test (performed Guell first floor CE).
• Complex tests or sensitivities (performed at day hospital of the Hospital Trueta on 1st floor)
Performed at the Hospital Josep Trueta 5 floor C.
• Endoscopic tests: gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
• digestive function tests
Performed at the Hospital Josep Trueta, ground 6C.
• Functional tests: Stress tests, echocardiograms, etc ..
• Pediatric Cardiology
Performed at the Hospital Josep Trueta floor 5C and 4C.
• Bronchoscopy (ground 5C)
• respiratory function tests:
Spirometry complex (ground 4C)
spirometry simple (Outpatient Building Ground 1st)
Performed at the Hospital Josep Trueta.
• Functional tests: Urodynamics (Day Hospital 1st floor)
• cystoscopy and fluxometries (Outpatient Building Ground Floor)
Clinical Neurophysiology Service
Performed at the Hospital Josep Trueta, on the ground floor.
• Evoked potentials.
At EC Guell:
• Diagnostic tests: biometrics, ecography, OCT, campimetry, retinography, refractions, etc.
• Treatments: YAG laser, Argon laser.
At Trueta Hospital (1st floor, Day Hospital):
At EC Güell.
• Hearing test, impedancemetry, acoustic evoked potentials.
Are performed in outpatient building of Hospital Trueta.
• Ultrasound obstetric and gynecological